Epione Fellowship in Pain Management offers Epione Pain Management Integrated Course (EPIC), an advanced, evidence-based and clinically relevant education in pain management along with a fair chance of hands-on experience. Our teaching faculty and a multidisciplinary team of specialists provide you with an opportunity to learn with, from and about other healthcare professionals managing pain patients. Epione’s Pain Management Fellowship program prioritizes in improving your competence and confidence in the assessment and management of a wide gamut of pain conditions along with building up a comprehensive thought process for the issues associated with pain management.
Objectives of Epione Pain Management Fellowship:
- To become acquainted with the principles and elements of multimodal pain diagnosis and management
- To become acquainted with the indications and techniques of interventional pain management
- To get the first introduction into clinical basic research aspects of pain
- To be introduced to the methods of undergraduate and/or postgraduate pain education
- To help & guide our trainees to set up a practice in Pain Management